sales & operations planning: s&op or flop?
For businesses with a basic S&OP and/or home-grown process who are not achieving the desired results.
- Siloed and/or dysfunctional organization not achieving the desired outcomes
- Sales forecasts are wildly off the mark, or are non existent
- Operations not producing the product the sales team needs, when they need it
- Financial forecast disconnect between revenue and cost; don’t know who to believe
- Cross functional alignment that drives business success
- Sales forecast improves measurably with a better understanding of customer needs
- Operations producing the right product, at the right time, in the right quantity
- Financial predictability improves dramatically, improved projections of revenue and costs
- Execute a Sales & Operations Planning Diagnostic to quickly identify the problems,
- Quantify the value of solving your operations problems to your business and customers
- Create a value-based roadmap to the desired outcomes
If you would like to learn more about how The M. Ryan Group can create value and measurable results for your business, please schedule a call.